Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 41: He Is Good and I am Grateful


Well friends, we did it.

We walked through 40 days of Lent, reflecting on the goodness of God together, all leading up to the death and Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And now we're here, and if you're anything like me, you have a much greater and deeper appreciation for Jesus, for the Cross, for the Resurrection, and for the Life we have been given now, in Him.

Praise God! He is alive– just as He said He would be.

Praise God! This journey has been good– just as He said it would be.

It's so funny when I look back and think about when I first started this. I had nooo idea what would happen as a result. But God did. And look now. It has shaped and transformed my heart, and I hope and pray that it has shaped and transformed yours too.

He uses this to remind me what He told me at the very beginning. That the words He speaks are true and good. The instruction He gives is for us, as it helps us to know Him more.

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me. I didn't know where it would lead, but He did. It led us straight to His heart.

He is so good, and I am so grateful.

I hope that if anything this has led you to trust Him more. He knows what He's doing, why He's doing it, and why He's inviting you to be a part.

Follow Him, my friend. There's nothing else like it.

Even though this 40 day journey to Lent is over, this isn't the end of my writing! It's actually just the beginning. Be on the lookout for more exciting things happening on my blog in the coming days, weeks, and months. And who knows, maybe we'll do this again one day :)

Thanks for reading along. He's good. I pray that this journey has helped you see that more. ♥︎

In His grace and blessings,
Elisha